Thursday 27 December 2012

Sadness

Assalamualaikum and farewell Thursday...

Friendship will never end...
Right here right now I just miss my best friends very much..
Miss the long conversations until the morning...
Miss the hang out time...
And many more...
I miss everything...

I just don't believe people since my secondary school old memories..
Its hard to find someone who we can consider as best friend, yet now...
And Alhamdulillah, I have met three girls at Merbok which are very lovely person..
Two of them were my classmates and the other one was the roommate...
Yes I do love them, yes three of them...
I just miss our precious moments together...
Although it was just for one year and a half...
But, it still gave me so much to be remembered...
And now how I wish we can be together again.
I need them to be my very good listener...
And I miss my ex roommate too...
Girls, I'm here need all of you...
Need shoulders to cry on,
Need ears to listen to me...
Need hugs to comfort me,
Need supports to hold on...
Need laughs to cheer me up..

And, from three of us, right now its just only two of us...
Just two of us...
Allah has took what He has borrowed to us..
The Almighty has call back to Him our very best friend, SNF...
She has left us on 9th November 2012...
Very lovely person, very gentle and soft...
I'm still remember her soft voice... :'(

I just can't believe it but yet it was a test from Allah to us...
It was a sign that Death is just near us...
Anytime we can meet Allah The Greatest..

Dear SNF, I miss you so much dear friend...
I still remembered your advice, your supports and many more...
Still in my mind...
Thank you for everything my friend...
We will never forget you....
Al-Fatihah SNF...
May Allah bless u always at the other world...

Thanks to Selamat Tinggal by Zizan ft Dina & Lady Antebellum for Need You Now for accompany my writing session.. :)

p/s: The pictures and memories will always be kept and remembered..Al-Fatihah

0 budi bicara:

Post a Comment

@