Saturday 15 December 2012

Boredom

Assalamualaikum and hello Saturday..

By next week is the last lectures week and will be going much busy week...
Full of tests and quizzes plus everything seems to be settle down..
I hope that everything will run smoothly and be awesome week ever.. :p

My hope for this semester is that I can maintain my pointer or perhaps achieve higher than previous semester...
Full of surprises and elements of weird...
The busy semester may because of the early semester we have soo much fun with the relax lectures...
And now, the burdens are on us, going thru all the pains and hope we will gain something at the end of it.

I just can't express my feeling on what I feel exactly rite now...
Its just unpredictable moments..I dont think I have more good memories than previous semester...
Its just suck and really killing me...

And now, I know who are actually my real friends....
Everybody seems fake and just like to pretend...
So much drama queen...
And then, I have my own mistakes and bad sides too...

But, to be relax, I always have Allah in my life...
Pray to Allah to release all the pressures and problems..
Alhamdulillah, everything seems lighten up my burdens...

p.s: I hope I can do my very best in this current semester and insyaAllah with all the hard works and pray...
      Aamiin.. :)


0 budi bicara:

Post a Comment

@