Friday 3 August 2012

Rezeki lagi, Alhamdulillah syukurrr...

Assalamualaikum dan salam Ramadan,

syukur Alhamdulillah kepada Allah atas rezeki Ramadan ini.
Keputusan Peperiksaan yang sangat awesome bagi aku,
Alhamdulillah..syukur sangat2 diucapkan...

To all the lecturers, thank you soo much for the great gift...
I play a lot but at the same time, I still do not forget my responsibility as a student..
Perhaps people saw me as the one who plays a lot of games..kekeke
But, insyaAllah, at the moment we study, just be focus on it,
As focus is the key point, its not worth if we just study without have any directions.
So, keep it up the record and maintain it till the end..

Alhamdulillah, with the result, I hope I could cope with my first degree until the final year...
Thanks to all the lecturer who always gave a lot of support and guidance to all of us..
Bunch of thanks, I wouldn't got this result if there was no help from the lecturers..
Thank you, thank you, thank you...
This is the the second gift I got after received the scholarship..
Alhamdulillah, if there is a will, there is a way. :D

To opah, all of these are the gift to you...
Thank you for your dua's for me...
Your happiness is my happiness too...
Thanks to my mom tooo......
You are the greatest for always pray for me.. :D

p/s: this is the end, I just don't know what am I gonna to write, so happy day to all of you..Good day...

Assalamualaikum :)

0 budi bicara:

Post a Comment

@