Wednesday 29 August 2012

Ntah pape je niiii

Assalamualaikum and happy coming wednesday...

I'm still standing here by thinking what am I gonna to write in this ugly blog created by myself...
Okay then, I'm just will babbling as I want to..

Okay peeps, life during semester break seems bored without nothing to do..
Before this, I planned to find part time job but then something happened and I just fulfill my responsibility as grandchild by took care of my grandmother who can not walk properly...

So, my day was very static and there was no difference.
With the 8 weeks of holiday, just think what am I gonna to doooo...
Wachaaaa, I felt very useless and helpless to myself as I was very lazy...kehkehkeh...
Going here going there and end point : homeee...
Thats it, my schedule during the semester break especially fasting month...

Okay fine, to fulfill my pastime, read a few blogs to make my views more greaterr...
*sorry for the bad words...
Reading upon opinions, point of views and blablabla makes my mind start working...
If not, I will start my first day of lecture by snoring in the class...hahaha
(just kidding, i never snoring but i will always yawning)..lalalala
bad practice yer kidss...

SOooooo, the long raya holiday for the workers, school student has ended last Sunday..
And then, I'm back to my normal timetable, blablablabla....

p/s: okay stop it, if not I will start make the boring to come out and yellll at me!!!...

----Maaf, post kali ini merepek sahaja..sekian....!!Wasalam..

Cousin age of 4 wore big a pair of shoe than her feet :)

0 budi bicara:

Post a Comment

@