Thursday 12 April 2012

Hiding My Heart Away..

Assalamualaikum and morning Thursday...

6 weeks been at Dungun, Terengganu and guess what, I can understand little bit their slang...
And later I hope will understand everyyything.....Learning process yaaaa..

Okay, by this week, I just found one song by Adele "Hiding My Heart Away"..
I just don't know why the song was just close to me...
Everytime I hear the song, I feel just like to cry and cry and cry..
Maybe the lyric make me into the song...

Okay, just to be honest, I am hiding my heart away from that "person"..
Let we call him, Mr. R.....

I am scared enough to express my feeling to him cause of afraid for my past time...
I am scared to face something that I wouldn't expect to...
2 years ago, everything change me everything..
I am no longer involved in love since the last heart broke really make me down and little depressed...
I become a girl that afraid to fall in love...
But, I am now a girl that strong enough to live without a man to be love...

Yeah, sometimes I felt little jelly with happycouple around me...
Hoping that their relationship will become stronger and lastly marry to each other...
But, I motivate myself as my Mr.Right does not want to show himself...
Okay Mr.R I am waiting for you daily, weekly, and so on...
So come to me yerrrr and make me yours please... :DDD
I promise to myself with the doa that I will always love you and become a better person...

p/s: okay, i love to talk out of topic, so sorry yaaa...love the life before one love you..
     
Class at 8 am tomorrow morning and I'm not sleep yet..goshhhh...nite..Assalamualaikum

0 budi bicara:

Post a Comment

@