Friday 16 March 2012

I'm come back..

Assalamualaikum and a very good afternoon...
Hello my blog, it's been a while since I haven't update anything in this blog...
Actually I was a little bit busy handled many thingy for my study...
And yet, there are still a few things that haven't settle..
Its all about pending and pending or loading..
Urgghhh...messy things are everywhere so I'm little fussy about that..

Now, I'm not at Kedah anymore..Gudbye Kedah, thanks for being nice for the past one and a half year..
Its great to study at the place where the foods are cheaper rather than in Terengganu, which is my current location right now.. :D
Kedah is my grandpa hometown and I think I am part of Kedahan too..
For the comin three years ahead, I will start study at the places where at my first thoughts was it is really a beautiful place which the environment of the natural I adore at most.
Being popular for their 'keropok lekor' which is I love to eat for the hi-tea and I guees that every Thursday, I'll goin to the night market lookin for the Nasi Kerabu + telur masin which I love very much

As for my hope, I want to be the best student among the best..
I wish that Terengganu especially Dungun will give the best moment ever in my life..
I want to built a good friendship relation like before at Kedah..
I hope that everything will be better than before :)

InsyaAllah, by early 2015 I will finish my degree.. aamiinn
Pray for me too.. :D

0 budi bicara:

Post a Comment

@