Tuesday 6 December 2011

Never frown....

Assalamualaikum and may have a nice day...

Today was just a nice day since I am little bit happy...
Its been almost 2 weeks I work at one of popular fast food restaurant..
Day by day I can accept the routines..
Yeah, it was hard for the past 2 weeks ago...
Everything seems not right to me...
I just feel like to mad all day long and full emotional...
But now I enjoy my work....

And then, there was a guy told me that I have sweet smile...
He said my smile from the sincere and pure heart...
I'm just laughed and said thank you....
Many people always ask me to smile...
And thats why I love to smile but I'm not mad okay...

At night, I text a guy that I love very much....
He doesn't know about that but for sure I really do have feeling towards him...
I have knowing him since last year....
I just can wait for the time....
Maybe 2 years later or more...
I always pray hard to ask for some clues from Allah...
And what I get is that I always dream of him and remember him...
Hopefully he is  the one that will be my partner till my last breath....
Insya Allah.....

p/s: I just can wait and if the time has comes, for sure I will let people know about it... :)
_________________________ I added cool smileys to this message... if you don't see them go to: http://html.expresso.me/smileys

0 budi bicara:

Post a Comment

@