Wednesday 7 December 2011

Life was not easy....

Assalamualaikum and goodday....

As the time keep running every day, we are getting older...
As the birthday reach, our eyes open and we said, "I'm getting older".
And there was a people who does not realize that he has worked for the same job almost 16 years..
It was not a big deal cause people keep doin the same thing everyday and that was the routines...

And now, I think I'm getting older and yet I have make a plan for my life...
It was just a plan but Allah is the one who determine it...
So, we have make efforts the results are depend on Allah wills...
Till then, we can just pray hard to Him..

Everyday, I keep think how is life is going to be...
Who is going to be my life partner..
What is my job that I will doing..
How many children I'm gonna have and so on...
The journey is still far away and so we just have to go with the flow...

Now, I am working for the moment before I went to further my studies....
I want to feel the hardship that people go through to find money for the sake of the life...
And that motivate me to study hard and be prepared for the future....
InsyaAllah, if there a will there must be a way..
We just have to work hard and pray hard too because
EFFORTS + PRAY = SUCCESS...

p/s: I love baby and I wish I could have my own children soon :p

0 budi bicara:

Post a Comment

@