Thursday 1 November 2012

Assalamualaikum and happy Thursday...

Hope everybody good and marvelous.
Happy Eid Adha...
Make a sacrifice for tomorrow better days...

Two months later after last blogging...
Too many things happened and I am really regret I can't find little time to write in the blog..
I just dont know where I would like to start...
Everything just happened in the wrong time....
BUT, this is we called as DESTINY...
We make plans and ALLAH determined its...

What I wrote in the blog is the real feeling that I feel...
I just cant told somebody or speak it out,
but what can I do is just write in the blog..
Although other people can read my blog,
I am okay since I know there not many people know my blog.

Dreams really haunted me during old days and still....
The latest was "I dreamed that I met a guy but the face was blurred so I dont recognize him who was a guy that always come into my dream.." (macam cerita fairytale pulak dah)
SO I'm just ignored the dreams because it was just a dream and not the reality.
And yet, I'm continue my sleep without knowing who was that guy....



Next is that, I really getting mad with somebody...
She is just suck and annoying... I mean it...
Lying was not cool okay, and she did it...
But, no mention about her try not to spoil the mood. :)

Lastly, my team and I will going to KL for the Anugerah Cipta 1Malaysia...
We will participate in the competition and represent Terengganu.. :)
I am very proud of my team and we trying hard to make up for the competition..
Just doing our best and the rest we leave to Allah SWT
So goodluck to us...

p/s: I wanna say that I really miss the old you friend..Thankyou

0 budi bicara:

Post a Comment

@