Tuesday 8 November 2011

Short word, alhamdulillah

Assalamualaikum and good day :D

Its been a long time since the blog hasn't update for any entry...
First of all, I would like to say Alhamdulillah to Allah for gave me such a great gift to me..
Briefly I want to say thank you to my family especially mom and dad for their supports..
Then, along the way, there are the lecturers who had taught me for the whole semester...
To my friends, Farah, Fatin and Nazirah, thank you for being at my side all this while...
I love all of them so muchhh.. heart them..

And yet, I have plan many things and Alhamdulillah, all the things went smoothly...
And I'm not regret for the things had happened to me....
This may cause many reasons as Allah knows everything..
Hopefully, the next thing will brings me benefit...InsyaAllah....

What up next is MUET written paper....
Hopefully its easy and I can go back home withh a big smile...Ameen...
To my dearest friends, I love all of you...
If Allah wills it, we will be together in others time..pray for me..

p/s: Thank you for reading...love myself :)




0 budi bicara:

Post a Comment

@