Wednesday 16 November 2011

Selamat tinggal Merbok...

Assalamualaikum dan selamat pagi..

Keputusan sudah diketahui and now I have made my decision...
InsyaAllah this is the best for me as I know I might plan something but Allah's plan is the best..
Alhamdulillah, this is maybe the thing that I want and wish for...perhaps..
All the doa's have been hear and now I'm going to leave the place...

And now I have to made a decision and hope so that it is the best...
Dear friends, thank you so much much much for always stay with me all the while...
The time has passed slowly and now I'm going to take another step in my life..
Sedih mula membelenggu diri and now aku bakal tinggalkan korang...
Terima kasih Farah, Nazirah, Fatin, Anis, Ridhwan, Mastura, Julia, my roomate dan semua lahh...
Bahagia aku mempunyai sahabat macam korang dan semoga berjaya....

Segala persoalan sudah terungkai dan aku kini tahu jawapannya...
Baru aku tahu segala yang berlaku pasti ada sebabnya...I'm stick with that.
And now I'm really speechless and feel like in the dream....

p/s: I love you dear friends...till we meet again... :D

0 budi bicara:

Post a Comment

@