Thursday 5 May 2011

the Love Story of the Freak (psss not me ok)... :D

Now, let the Love Story begins....

Firstly, I Fallin' For You...
I am really happy as you said that I'm Yours...
I feel very Lucky...
Every time you need me,  This I Promise You that I'll Be There for you Forever...

I could feel that you are my Endless Love and the Best I Ever Had..
I know deeply in my heart that We Belong Together...
Your Love is My Drug and I want to Be With You...

I'm So Over You and Everyday I Love You..
I always Talking to The Moon as every night I'll Be Missing you darling..

At the moment, I Just Called to Say That I Love You...

And when I meet you, I really Can't Take My Eyes Off You because You Are My Everything..
You know what LOVE it is??

L is for the way you look at me,
O is for the only one I see,
V is very very extraordinary,
E is even more than anyone that you adore can

But, I Love The Way You Lie to me...
I really Mad to you and Don't Say You Love Me anymore..
After that, I still remembered The Day You Went Away although my heart said Please Don't Go..

Each Tear that drops from my eyes is not valuable for you at all...
My friends said Big Girls Don't Cry baby...
You said sorry but Sorry Seems to be The Hardest Word for me to be accept..
Now, I Don't Believe You..s
So, Goodbye dear...

P/S: Ayat-ayat ini hanya rekaan semata-mata. Tiada kena mengena dengan yang hidup ataupun meninggal dunia..Sekian, terima kasih...

Copyright by Nurafiqahazhar... :D


0 budi bicara:

Post a Comment

@