Monday 18 April 2011

Fiqa fiqa... What happen to you hah??

Fiqa fiqa...
What happen to you hah??  |--(this is the type of question yang my friends asked me)

Dear friends,
Its not I'm angry to you or mkn hati dgn korg BUT......
I'm just need a time for me to be ALONE....
I need a time for me just for myself....
I hope korang could understand ape yg aku hadapi skrg nie..

Aku spesies x reti nk bg tahu kat korg ape yg aku rasa....
And what I want is just want to be ALONE....
I dont have any problem at all BUT I want to be ALONE...
Hope korg FAHAM...
This situation always happen to me when exam days are comin.....

Sorry guys, didnt mean to hurt all of you BUT..
Again I said that I want to be ALONE....
Thats all..nothing else....

(A LIFE)

2 budi bicara:

Unknown said...

mesti tengah study la ni.. tu yang nak ALONE..... tu.. kan?? =)

Hatinyarapuh said...

haippp....no komen..AHAHA

Post a Comment

@