Monday 22 August 2011

Assalammualaikum....

I'm imperfect human, so I'm not trying to be perfect,
I just want to make a change in the life...
Does it wrong? I don't think so..
Do not expect too much from me..
As changes cannot be drastically..

So, if I'm going in a wrong way, do advise me, do correct me..
Bring me back to the right way...
I still need supports...
I can't go on my own...
I need all my family and friends to be strong...

To my family.. I Love all of you till my last breath...
Especially my parents, both of you are my strength...
I need it in every step in my life..

To my friends... I do do love all of you...
Thank you for always understand me...
Thank you for being my supporters...
Thank you..thank you...thank you...
Yes, I do do love you.....

p/s: If I'm alone on the way, will you be the one who holding my hands and said,
       Let me accompany you till the end and the rest of your life.. :)

0 budi bicara:

Post a Comment

@